Търсим енергичен, инициативен и отговорен човек, който да подкрепи работата на екипа по фондонабиране и комуникации в централния ни офис в гр. София. Позицията е постоянна, на пълно работно време. И тъй като държим нашият нов колега да се справя добре в комуникацията с чуждестранни партньори, всеки желаещ да се присъедини към екипа може да се запознае с нашите условия по-долу, които споделяме на английски език:
Fundraising and Communications Coordinator
The Cedar Foundation is hiring a Fundraising and Communications Coordinator for its central office in Sofia. We are looking for a responsible, passionate and proactive person who:
- Participates in the implementation of the Fundraising and Communications strategies of the foundation;
- Assists in the planning and implementation of fundraising events by ensuring logistical support and communication with partners;
- Supports the management of the organization’s crowdfunding platforms and the promotion of its online fundraising campaigns;
- Assists in the implementation and reporting of the foundation’s regular giving programs;
- Maintains the foundation’s website;
- Is responsible for the visual creation and mailing of newsletter and mass emails;
- Supports the team in content creation regarding the foundation’s activities.
The successful candidate meets the following requirements:
- Very good command of the English language (both written and oral) – minimum B2 level;
- Strong desire to promote the foundation’s cause to various audiences;
- Advanced computer skills – Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Experience with WordPress, MailChimp and various design platforms such as Canva will be considered an advantage;
- University degree;
- Unquestionable ethics and personal integrity;
- Responsible, committed to growing and maintaining good partner relations;
- Passionate for social causes;
- Team player, open communicator, not afraid to share ideas.
We offer a labor contract, career development opportunities, a competitive salary, and a friendly work environment.
The position is full-time and based in Sofia with irregular travel in Bulgaria.
All interested candidates should send a CV and a Motivation letter in English to email@example.com by Feb 13, 2022 .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.