Фондация „Сийдър“ наема Асистент „Фондонабиране“ на половин работен ден за централния си офис в гр. София. Кандидатствайте до 22 април!
We are seeking an energetic, pro-active and responsible person who:
- Participates in the whole process of preparation and implementation of fundraising events and campaigns: in devising the concept, organizing the event, and implementing it in practice;
- Records committed donations and received donations on a weekly basis and informs the Fundraising Officer and the Executive Director in a timely manner;
- Records committed donations and received donations after each fundraising event or campaign;
- Writes and sends out donation contracts;
- Coordinates and sends out regular updates for the Cedar Foundation’s Sponsor a child program;
- Supports the Administrative Officer in answering the office email, office phone, and postmen/courriers when he is not available.
The successful candidate meets the following requirements:
- Is motivated to work in an NGO, in the very specific area of fundraising;
- Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Has excellent organisational skills;
- Enjoys meeting new people;
- Demonstrates a high level of energy, and creativity;
- Fluency in the English and Bulgarian languages (written and oral);
- Is very good at using Word and Excel;
- Works effectively within a team;
- Is passionate about social justice and human rights and is skillful in drawing others to the cause.
The Cedar Foundation offers:
- Work in a dedicated team for a noble cause;
- 20-hour work week and flexible hours;
- Many opportunities to meet new people from Bulgaria and abroad.
Required documents for application:
CV (in English)
Cover letter (in English)
Candidates for the position may send the required documents to Iva Hadzhiyska at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 22.04.2018
Position based in: Sofia, with some trips to Kyustendil and Kazanlak.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview.
април 4, 2018